Speed Up or Cancel a Pending Transaction
When you submit a transaction on Defily, your OXY is a bid to the network to process your transaction sooner. This means that a higher OXY results in a faster transaction.
If you submit a transaction with a low OXY, it is possible your transaction may fail to process. This may also happen in times of massive network congestion on the KAI blockchain when the "normal" OXY is too low to carry a transaction through.
In this case, you can try the following troubleshooting solutions:
- Try to refresh your desktop browser or re-open your mobile.
- Send 0 Kai to your own wallet with high gas (10-100 OXY) to clear out all past pending transactions.
- Increase OXY to 10 and wait within range of 10 to 15 seconds, then submit.
- Restart your system.
- Re-install KardiaChain dApp or browser extension app and re-load your wallet.
- Contact the respective team on their official Telegram channel for assistance.